/ricerca/ansaen/search.shtml?any=
Show less

Se hai scelto di non accettare i cookie di profilazione e tracciamento, puoi aderire all’abbonamento "Consentless" a un costo molto accessibile, oppure scegliere un altro abbonamento per accedere ad ANSA.it.

Ti invitiamo a leggere le Condizioni Generali di Servizio, la Cookie Policy e l'Informativa Privacy.

Puoi leggere tutti i titoli di ANSA.it
e 10 contenuti ogni 30 giorni
a €16,99/anno

• Servizio equivalente a quello accessibile prestando il consenso ai cookie di profilazione pubblicitaria e tracciamento
  • Durata annuale (senza rinnovo automatico)
  • Un pop-up ti avvertirà che hai raggiunto i contenuti consentiti in 30 giorni (potrai continuare a vedere tutti i titoli del sito, ma per aprire altri contenuti dovrai attendere il successivo periodo di 30 giorni)
  • Pubblicità presente ma non profilata o gestibile mediante il pannello delle preferenze
  • Iscrizione alle Newsletter tematiche curate dalle redazioni ANSA.

Per accedere senza limiti a tutti i contenuti di ANSA.it

Scegli il piano di abbonamento più adatto alle tue esigenze.

OpenAI must take action on ChatGPT by 30/4 - watchdog

OpenAI must take action on ChatGPT by 30/4 - watchdog

Authority will lift ban if company complies with requirements

ROME, 12 April 2023, 16:38

Redazione ANSA

ANSACheck

© ANSA/EPA

© ANSA/EPA
© ANSA/EPA

OpenAI must take action on ChatGPT by April 30, Italy's privacy watchdog said Wednesday after suspending the chatbot's activities in Italy on suspicion of illicitly harvesting users' data earlier this month.
    OpenAI will have until 30 April to comply with the requirements imposed by the guarantor for the protection of personal data with regard to information, the rights of interested parties, users and non-users, and the legal basis of the processing of personal data for the training of algorithms with user data, the watchdog said.
    "Only then, as the reasons for urgency have disappeared," the watchdog said in a note, "will the Authority suspend the provisional restriction on the processing of Italian users' data taken against the US company, and ChatGPT will be able to become accessible again from Italy."

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA

Not to be missed

Or use

ANSA Corporate

If it is news,
it is an ANSA.

We have been collecting, publishing and distributing journalistic information since 1945 with offices in Italy and around the world. Learn more about our services.