3 dead as family overcome by CO fumes (3)

Near Alessandria

(ANSA) - Alessandria, January 8 - Three people in the same family died at Vignole Borbera near Alessandria in Piedmont Friday, probably of carbon-monoxide poisoning. According to early reports the dead are a husband, wife and son.
    The man was said to be 47, the woman 44 and the son 20 years of age. They died after inhaling fumes from a malfunctioning methane heater, according to early reports.
    They are thought to have been overcome by the fumes last night.
    A neighbour reportedly called the police.
    An autopsy has been ordered.
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA