Infant hospitalised by hashish

Child was in park near with Milan with parents

(ANSA) - Legnano, September 13 - A one-year-old girl has been admitted to hospital at Legnano, near Milan, for cannabis intoxication, sources said Wednesday. The child swallowed the drug when she was in the San Vittore Olona park with her parents, who are residents of the province of Turin, the sources said. Police are investigating to find out how the child found the hashish.
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA