Two injured in Naples explosion

Pair suffered mild injuries following alleged gas leak

(ANSA) - Naples, February 16 - Two people suffered minor injuries late on Monday in an explosion in a building in central Naples.
    The victims were an Italian student, 24, who fractured his right foot, and a 21-year-old British Erasmus student, who was grazed. The explosion occurred in a ground-floor workshop in a four-storey building in Via Giambattista Basile around 10 pm local time. It is thought to have been caused by a gas leak.
    Fifteen people had to evacuated as a result of the explosion and spent the night in a hotel.