Conte 'relatively tranquil' about 2nd-COVID-wave threat

Control plan enables us to face up to coming months says premier

(ANSA) - ROME, JUL 2 - Premier Giuseppe Conte said Thursday that he was relatively tranquil about the possibility of Italy being hit by a second wave of COVID-19.
    "I said that we can tackle social life by keeping our distance, washing our hands and using masks," Conte told an member of the public in central Rome who had argued that the government and scientists had been alarmist about the coronavirus.
    "I have never threatened anything in relation to the second wave.
    "I said something else - that with our articulated territorial control plan we are in a condition to be able to face the coming months with relative tranquillity". (ANSA).
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA



Change cookie consent