Other recommended discounts
PLUSVOUCHERCODE PRESENTS MY NAMETAGS: PROVIDING THE BEST TAGS AND STICKERS
My Nametags has a range of nametags including some with familiar cartoon character designs. They work with schools and Parent Teaching Associations in order to make sure that all parents know where to obtain the best nametags for the best price.
As part of this way of thinking you can create a fundraising campaign with your school which includes brochures, posters and leaflets. By creating a school ID you can co-ordinate your efforts and by purchasing your nametags at Mynametags.com you can help raise money for your school. In order to help your school it is advisable to give them your special school ID else it won't be registered to them. It is best to contact your school to develop a campaign. For peace of mind it is good to know that all items come with a ten year guarantee.
Another great way of saving money on your order is to use a My Nametags voucher code at ANSA UK Discount Codes.
APPLY A MY NAMETAGS PROMO CODE TO SAVE MONEY ON YOUR ORDERS
Browse the special My Nametags page at ANSA UK Discount Codes to see the latest promo codes and offers which can be used for your order or your school's order. Offers are similar to My Nametags discount codes in that they have expiry dates and can both be applied to a specific purchase.
Because the offers keep changing it worthwhile favouriting the Nametags page or signing up to the newsletter to discover which offers and discount codes are available.
HOW TO COPY AND PASTE THE MY NAMETAGS COUPON CODE ON PLUSVOUCHERCODE
It is easy to enter the coupon code onto the ANSA UK Discount Codes website but here is a quick run through.
- On the ANSA UK Discount Codes site press the "See the code" button. A new window will open showing the discount code.
- On this new page highlight the selected text with your mouse and press the left button. Press copy from the menu and the promo code will be stored on the system.
- Place your order on My Nametags by selecting which type of name tags you require, deciding how many you require, entering your child's name, choosing a font and a font colour. You will now have to look into the design and background but we shall imagine you have done that. You go to add to basket.
- After this you may choose to create another design or you may choose to go to checkout. At the bottom of the screen just below the total is a box which say "enter code". Paste the My Nametags discount code in here and press the activate button. The price with the voucher code discount taken into account will be shown.
- Check that everything is all right and if so confirm your order. You will now have to enter your credit card details. You should now be able to purchase your items.
The My Nametags Site - Not Just For Nametags
Although most people visit My Nametags to create name tags for their children's clothes it isn't the only thing you can do on the site. There is a range of iron on labels which had been applied in seconds and have a guarantee to last for years.
One special type of nametag is worth special mention: You can also donate money to the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in London with your dog or cat designed tags. Battersea Dogs and Cats Home is not far where the owner lives and has special resonance with him. Although many people associate name tag with children, it can be used by people for any age, the suggestions they give on the site include travel and moving into a convalescent home. Other ideas could be stickers for college or brightening up a work folder?
OBTAIN MR MEN & LITTLE MISS AND HELLO KITTY MT NAMETAGS
For those who are fan of the Roger Hargreaves characters will be interested in this specific nametags. First created in 1971 Mr Bump and friends have become iconic and there is a character to appeal to every kid. The brightness of the designs will add colour to a child's day.
The white kitten known as Hello Kitty has become another popular character. As with Mr Men there are a range of designs here, for instance one has Kitty on her bicycle, another has her practising her ballet. It helps to take some time to think about the design in order to create the right product.
HOW MY NAMETAGS WAS CREATED
My Nametags was formed in 2004 in the UK by Lars Anderson. The philosophy of the company was that so many items are lost every year, especially in schools and the idea was to change this and help parents save money. It has now expanded into six more countries.
The business has won a number of awards, for instance the business of the year at the European Business Awards. Still based on Wandsworth where it was founded, it has now reaching out across the country and across the continent. Because of their business acumen they have also won the Queens Award for Enterprise in 2018. Their idea of business is to treat the customer as they feel they would like to be treated and given their history it seems to be working.
We also advise you to take advantage of the Motorola discount code uk, to take advantage of excellent savings.Also the Holiday Taxis discount code uk it is very interesting, if you are comfortable with My Nametags you can find good discounts.
My Nametags voucher codes updated 23/08/2019
|Expiry Date||Discount description||Discount code|
|27 Aug||5% My Nametags discount code||********|
|25 Aug||£5 discount code on My Nametags||********|
|26 Aug||Colour iron-ons for £ 11.95||********|
|03 Sep||Colour stickers for £ 11.95||********|
|09 Sep||Black and white mix set for £ 11.95||********|
|10 Sep||Hello Kitty stickers for £ 13.95||********|
|17 Sep||Mr Men & Little Miss stickers for £ 13.95||********|
Last update 23/08/2019
- Debenhams discount codes
- Amazon discount codes
- Pizza Hut vouchers
- Pretty Little Thing discount codes
- Sports Direct discount codes
- Currys discount codes
- Travelodge discount codes
- Boots discount codes
- House Of Fraser discount codes
- Superdrug voucher codes
- Halfords discount codes
- Feel Unique discount codes