Three-year-old boy dies after choking on soup in Italy
Loses battle for life after three month struggle20 March, 16:27
The boy's mother immediately called the ambulance when the soup first blocked his trachea. The boy, named Ralph, was hospitalized in the northern city of Brescia, and later transferred to a specialized medical centre at the San Gerardo hospital in Monza, north of Milan, where the boy later passed away. The boy was of Ghanian descent and lived with his family on the outskirts of Brescia.
Earlier this week a small child died after choking in a piece of mozzarella at a Naples school.