F35 dossier in Conte's hands

'Less confusion'

(ANSA) - Rome, March 15 - A dossier on buying F35 jets is in the hands of Premier Giuseppe Conte "and will be handled with the utmost responsibility", defence sources told ANSA Friday.
    They were responding to Deputy Premier Matteo Salvini who said earlier that Italy could not drop longstanding alliances.
    "We prefer not to comment but we ask for respect for roles and less confusion," the sources said.
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA